Due to the ongoing pandemic and escalating COVID cases, we are offering curbside services. We would like to keep you and your furry friends as safe as possible.
We understand that the mask mandate has been lifted, but we are still a medical facility and MASK will still be REQUIRED while inside the clinic or around any staff.
If you would like to do curbside for your appointment, let us know when you call in the day of your appointment.
If you are having any symptoms or are positive for COVID, please stay in your car!
- Please make sure you have the collar fit to your pet, a flat collar should fit comfortably on your dog's neck; it should not be so tight as to choke your dog nor so loose that they can slip out of it. The rule of thumb says you should be able to get two fingers underneath the collar while it is on the pets neck.
- Keep your pets in the car until the technician is ready to transport inside.
- Cats must be in a carrier as it is easier and safer for the cat and to transport.
- We will not take pets as hand offs; set the pet on the ground with leash and collar on the pet and hand the leash to technician.
- Please wear a mask when staff are within 6 feet of you or your car.
- Please make sure to confirm with the staff that we have the best contact number for you, Please answer when we call.
- Please wait in our parking lot so we can reach you easily.
Be extremely cautious as we do have a Major street near by!