We appreciate your understanding and patience during the last couple months. As we gradually “re-open” we need to continue to maintain safety for you, your pets, and the staff here at Siena.
Please note the following guidelines:
• As of June 1st, Siena Animal Hospital will reopen for our regular business hours:
o Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 6 pm (Appts 8 am to 5:30 pm)
o Saturday 7:30 am to 4pm (Appts 8 am to 3:30 pm)
• Wellness visits and regular vaccines are welcome. Please schedule in advance.
• Please continue to follow CDC guidelines!
1. If possible, stay outside and we can transport your pet in and out of the hospital.
a. Curbside Service – the safest
b. Please use “Curbside” for ALL medication & food pickups
c. Non-medical services – please Curbside ONLY
d. Call when you arrive and we will be out to help you
e. When picking up, please call with credit card information
2. If you need or would like to come into the building with your pet:
a. Call first!
b. Wear a mask! REQUIRED to enter the building.
c. Keep a respectful distance (at least 6 feet) from staff and others
d. Limit one person per pet only
e. When instructed, weigh your pet and go directly into an exam room
3. Wash your hands often! Use hand sanitizers!
4. Stay home if:
a. You are sick
b. Anyone you have been near is sick
c. You have been quarantined
d. You have tested positive – follow your doctor’s guidelines
e. Send a friend with your pet if needed
Thanks for your understanding, patience and trust in taking care of your pets. We will get through this new infection with caution.
Thank you for taking the time to read our message and if you have any further questions, please call us at (702) 258-0006.
Happy to provide Free Ear Scratches… to your pets!
The Doctors & Staff of Siena Animal Hospital